Friday, 25 October 2013
Christopher Cordeiro - Una Voce South Africa
I was born in Johannesburg, South Africa on the 17th November 1968. I majored in History and Law at the University of the Witwatersrand and hold a number of qualifications in Marketing, Management and Insurance. My professional background is in marketing and I have held a number of positions at senior and executive level.
My five children range in age from 10 to 19 and are all homeschooled.
Following the promulgation of Summorum Pontificum I re-established Una Voce SA which had been moribund for a number of years. With the support of a small team we were able to quickly establish Una Voce groups in most of South Africa's major cities. Our major achievement was to establish a regular Mass schedule at the Cathedral in Johannesburg. Our Sunday Masses were attended by anything between 800 and a 1200 people.
While we at UVSA fully recognize that the council is not constituted on a geographical basis. UVSA was very encouraged to see the number of Latin American nominations for the election. I have accepted this nomination with the hope that I will be able make a small contribution in placing the unique challenges and opportunities that tradition in Africa represents on the agenda of the FIUV.
On a more personal level, I hope that my experience in strategic marketing and management would be of value to the FIUV as well as my general marketing skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment