Friday, 25 October 2013

Diane Taylor - Ecclesia Dei Society of New Zealand

I truly believe experience/knowledge/ & genuine enthusiasm for FIUV interests to be more essential than any qualifications.

Latin/Extrordinary Form Mass Experience
24 years parishioner Traditonal Latin Mass Centre (Mass was available twice daily until recently).
24 years supporter Ecclesia Dei Society [EDSNZ].
Taught & encouraged by parish Priest (Res Sacramenti author).
Specific undergraduate & post-graduate work in Latin Mass/Extraordinary Form includes:
Master of Philosophy project in support of Summorum Pontificum 2007;
Final part of M.Phil (on Catholic New Zealand Church History) includes chapter references to Latin Mass/Extraordinary Form (Awaiting publication of revised version).
Twenty years Auckland monthly Access Radio programmes contained talks/debates re. Latin Mass/Extraordinary Form. Guests included Catholic priests, laity & non Catholic interested others.

Many stalwarts of FIUV have encouraged me greatly & to them I pay tribute.
Also I feel compelled to confess my admiration/appreciaton for Archbishop Lefebvre who visited New Zealand in 1980s. His work, & that of SSPX, I consider vital for Holy Mother Church, in particular his reflections “The Mass of All Time”. In so saying, I intend know comments on the matter of disputes, believing these to be the prerogative of Holy Mother Church.

Hopeful Contribution
24 years of experience /study/ others teaching has enabled me to gain increasing insight intoTheology & Church History - highly relevant to the work of FIUV. Advantage of decades of teaching by one's exceptionally holy Parish priest enables Faithful to pass on what is gained [he is a Rotal Advocate].
Over the past 6 years as a FIUV Council member; buliding a network of relationships enabling a forthright exchange of views, has hopefully been a two way helpful process. Worldwide, effective exchanges of concerns can deepen understanding of FIUV issues, shared by all the membership.

Diane Taylor (Mrs) (M.Phil, B.Theol. PGD Theol. DipProfEth)

No comments:

Post a Comment